FEEDBACK

8 replies on “FEEDBACK

• Denise Breton

I ordered three tins on the Easter special offer and added one mini tin. They have just arrived via 24 hour delivery. The tins are amazing! So far we have had one chocolate each, as a taster, divine. I am not sure these will last until Easter……I plan to find where my husband has hidden them!

• Delia Ward

Dear Lavinia, Ordered some of Nutty Easter Eggs for my two daughters and some friends. They are all struggling to keep them for Easter as they are so delicious. One daughter and myself are Coeliacs so it is good that I can order gluten free chocolates.
    Thank you for such quick delivery and everyone is delighted. Delia X

• Alexandra Macpherson

My eldest daughter Lucy is such a darling. She sent me your Marons Glacé the Christmas before last and I was so thrilled because they are my very favourite. I seem to remember that I wrote to you to say how wonderful they were. She did the same again last Christmas and when I received such a precious gift I couldn’t stop crying with joy. Apart from the contents of the very beautiful tin, the tin itself is exquisite. I have to ration myself and last night it was a big event when I opened the tin and enjoyed my first treat. I just wanted to thank you for providing such high quality confectionery.

• CHRISTINE SMITH

I first tried this type of sugared chocolate nut at an Italian wedding and Loved them. When I spotted Lovolio on a news program highlighting local small businesses struggling through the pandemic restrictions, I knew I had to take a look.
    I received my beautifully packaged tins and ended up keeping most for my self. I’m so delighted with them. Nutty Forest are just like the ones I first tried at the wedding, and the chocolate cherry in the fruits is the most delicious chocolate that I have ever had. I’ve just ordered more. Some for me and some as a gift. They are absolutely devine. I’m so glad I found this wonderful product.

• Sue Leadbetter

I was drawn to Lavolio after seeing them on the news, ‘I ordered some of the nutty forest and coconut follies… OMG these nutty sweets are heavenly, the coconut ones are absolutely gorgeous, needless to say, I have declared that Lavolio are now my new favorite chocolate nutty treat. I love them, the flavors are delicate yet leave you wanting more. I will most definitely be purchasing more. Highly recommended x

• Karen Owen

I cannot recall how I stumbled across Lavolio but I’m so glad I did.
    I purchased 4 little tins and gave them to the ladies in my family in their Christmas stockings – they LOVED them!
    Thank you, I will be purchasing again soon x

• Kelly Morgan-Ramseyer

I ordered 5 of the small tins as stocking stuffers. Lovely hand written note with them from Lavinia. I could not resist opening a tin I tried the coconut they were amazing so next was the Nutty Forest. The quality is outstanding and now I am going to have to place another order but it was worth it.

• Mrs Linda Walton

absolutely delighted with my gorgeous little tins, incredible packaging, like opening box of crystal, lift the lid and packaging continues, irresistible, tasty contents. SOOOO glad I ordered one more table gift than I needed. Will certainly remember the website and visit again.